PDA

View Full Version : question about pricing

scythefwd
11-28-2012, 12:06 PM
Ok guys, NOT selling here.

I'm building out a 110.. got all my parts, etc.. and looking to sell off the factory parts. I dont know what the going rate for them is though...

Basically theres the factory barrel, lug, and barrel nut and a wood stock. What are you seeing these things go for. No, its not all right to contact me about buying said items, if you run across my listing elsewhere.. then contact me through there.

The barrel is a 30-06 pencil barrel, some minor scratches, but looks to be hardly fired. Stock looks good, but has some small dents that I suspect I could steam out if I wanted too.

82boy
11-28-2012, 12:55 PM
Best way to gauge what something is worth is look at what others are selling similar products for. When compairing prices if you compairing something from a reatail seller I price thingsto be about 2/3 to 1/2 of there cost. If it is used you have to depriciate this a bit more.
IMO a used 30/06 barrel in good shape is worth about $40 bucks shipped, a used wood stock with some light dents is worth about $30. A factory recoil lug I would give away. The factory barrel nut is worth about $10.

scythefwd
11-28-2012, 01:09 PM
82 - thanks. Was hoping to hear higher prices, but the reality check is welcome. I dont even know where to start looking for the price comparison.. so I posted here. I dont have access to the market place here, or I would have started there.

Thanks again.

stangfish
11-28-2012, 08:25 PM
As Carvera once said. "Its worth what you can get."