PDA

View Full Version : Mildot Master slide

devildogandboy
11-18-2012, 07:46 PM
i just bought an Mildot Master for my mil/mil scope i will be buying and to make long story short, the slide portion got chewed/gnawed up by dog or grandson and it really doesn't matter.
i don't wish to but the whole unit again with the manual and the Mildot Master as i only need the slide portion, does anybody know where i can get just the side portion in mils? Midway carries one but it is in centimeters and not what i am looking for.
thanks in advance for an y help.

Bruce

GOOD NEWS!!! mildot masters people are sending me replacement slide for my Mildot Master.
thank you Mildot Master People.

6mmBR_Shooter
11-18-2012, 10:32 PM
you may be able to obtain one by contacting the main website. if you google mildot master the website should come up.

CJnWy
11-19-2012, 01:04 AM
Is there a smart phone or ipod in your pocket? They make apps that are very handy but unfortunatly are not dog and/or kid proof either

devildogandboy
11-19-2012, 11:49 AM
Is there a smart phone or ipod in your pocket? They make apps that are very handy but unfortunatly are not dog and/or kid proof either

no, i don't have either, just one dumb phone!

GOOD NEWS! Mildot Master is sending me one in todays mail. one very happy camper here and i will keep it out of harms wayy this time.LOL

JCalhoun
12-04-2012, 07:08 PM
Those are really great folks!