PDA

View Full Version : New Bushnell 3-9x40 broke after 37 rounds

Pages : 1 [2]

quickkillaught6
11-14-2012, 08:46 PM
I can honestly say, I have never had the bad luck of a scope just up and breaking physically. But i will say that a friend of mine has (2) 6x18x50 bushnell banner scopes one on a 250, the other on an Ar. and they both have seen some abuse in the field and they still shoot the box. as others have mentioned before go to the store and look through them before you buy them. Any more my wants outweigh my pockets ushually. For a deer rifle no you dont need a 36x scope but like i tell all my buddies getting into the shooting sport. I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Thats the beauty of a variable power scope. Aim small miss small. let us know what you decide and how it works out for you.

big honkin jeep
11-15-2012, 02:55 PM
I have bought a couple of the Burris E1 scopes. They are an improved version of the Fullfield 2 and I have been very impressed. They are offering a $50 rebate through the end of December. Here's the best deal I've found going on the 3-9x40. http://www.bigsupplyshop.com/Burris-Fullfield-E1-3X-9X-40mm-200320_p_19033.html
After you receive the rebate you'll be in it for about $150
I have found nothing that comes anywhere close to these scopes at this price point or even for nearly double the money.