PDA

View Full Version : Maybe the wait is almost over!

SFLEFTY
10-23-2012, 01:09 PM
Davidson's Gallery of Guns is starting to show LH Axis inventory, in 22-250, 25-06 and 30-06.

J.Baker
10-23-2012, 04:49 PM
Hmmm....sounds like I need to get a hold of my contact at Savage then as I had told him to get me one out for review as soon as they started shipping.

fgw_in_fla
10-23-2012, 04:56 PM
Back in August we had a Savage rep at our range. One of the guys asked him about something specific & the rep replied with "keep an eye out around November. You'll be seeing some different things coming out".

He wouldn't elaborate & gave no further info. You might just get what you're looking for. Just hope it's not available in Irridescent Pink only...

Frank in Fla

J.Baker
10-23-2012, 05:13 PM
November is when all the Distributor shows start, which is where the manufacturers first reveal their new products for the coming year as that's where the distributors place their first orders for the new goodies.

fgw_in_fla
10-23-2012, 06:03 PM
November is when all the Distributor shows start, which is where the manufacturers first reveal their new products for the coming year as that's where the distributors place their first orders for the new goodies.

Cool...

Can't wait to see what the have in the works. Hopefully it's not anything less expensive than the Axis....

J.Baker
10-23-2012, 08:22 PM
I haven't heard of anything radically new so I wouldn't set your expectations too high.

Magically transported from my iPhone to the internet using Tapatalk.

SFLEFTY
10-24-2012, 11:02 AM
Jim and fgw; Thanks for joining in here.