PDA

View Full Version : McGowen Precision Barrels

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

jsthntn247
03-25-2013, 10:34 AM
I sure hope yall can get it together unlike most of the major manuacturers out there. I was told two weeks by Boots and confirmed by email, nothing in 4 months. I was told two months by Rock Creek and nothing in 4 months. Lilja quoted me 6 months, Krieger and Brux 9 months.

Dennis
03-25-2013, 11:03 AM
Have you guys shipped out barrels through the new system yet? Can I gt a bull barrel cut to 24 inches for my 10 FP or is this a full customization?

"ANYTHING" not listed under our prefit section is considered "FULL CUSTOM"

In the semi-custom section, less than 4 weeks to complete and deliver, I keep (?) of turned blanks ready to go if they are listed.

Let me know what you exactly need, and I will see what I can do.

Dennis

Dennis
03-25-2013, 11:10 AM
I sure hope yall can get it together unlike most of the major manuacturers out there. I was told two weeks by Boots and confirmed by email, nothing in 4 months. I was told two months by Rock Creek and nothing in 4 months. Lilja quoted me 6 months, Krieger and Brux 9 months

Me personally, I have had an order ongoing now for 15 months with another company. This is one reason we decided to start the "Outlet". Our plans are to make a difference.

We are making on heck of an investment in equipment. We have 2 gunsmiths on staff (additional) in our Outlet location. In two more months, we will be able to fulfill 80% or more of your order requests. Our barrel stock is unbelievable.

BIGGEST PROBLEM NOW: Were experience growing pains just with the Outlet pre-fits. Inventory is going out the door quick. We are keeping our promise of 7 days or less! Best story yet: I shipped a barrel ordered last Tuesday, I shipped it 7pm Tuesday night, buyer received it Friday in his hands Friday 2pm. he was shooting his rifle at 3pm Friday evening. Super tight groups @ 500 yards.

Dennis

Dennis
03-25-2013, 11:12 AM
PS: I am getting ready to order certain supplies, muzzle breaks, lugs, barrel nuts, etc., if you have suggestions, let me know. I think I am also going to get a few Rifle Basix SAV-2 triggers as well.

Let me know your thoughts and suggestions, Dennis

Probaby best to PM me or email, info@mcgowenoutlet.com

BoilerUP
03-27-2013, 03:01 PM
I see you offer 6x45 as a "semi-custom" option...any plans to add 6mm TCU?

Dennis
03-27-2013, 05:41 PM
I see you offer 6x45 as a "semi-custom" option...any plans to add 6mm TCU?

I will pass the suggestion on!

J.Baker
03-28-2013, 10:15 AM
Ok, the first time I asked you guys nicely not to pose your questions here to Dennis as this isn't the place for them, but since you can't get that through your thick skulls I'll help you by locking this thread down.

If you have questions about McGowen's products or offerings ask them directly via a PM to Dan or Dennis, via email using the link on their website, or ask it on their forum on their website - which is precisely what they are there for.