PDA

View Full Version : SSS Trigger adjustment video?

parkj5
10-01-2012, 02:10 PM
I am having issues with the sss trigger.I have searched and found a video for the Rifle basiz trigger but not the SSS.trigger.

Admin
10-01-2012, 02:18 PM
No video that I'm aware of. Do you have the original instructions for how to install/adjust it?

parkj5
10-01-2012, 02:27 PM
I do but my gunsmith is the one doing it he is having some issues.Sear engagment is locked.he is going to pull and inspect.Before i sent it to him i had some issues with it.some of the set screws backed out and i tried adjusting it but it got worse.I sent it to Phoenix Custom Rifles

for a cerakote job and he found it locked up where the bolt would not go in.

ps i did email him the adjustment procedure from SSS.

82boy
10-01-2012, 11:06 PM
No video, for it, but it is a very simple trigger to adjust, You best bet is to email SSS, and wait a few day for them to get back to you, as they are doing inventory, and catching up right now.

Jeg181420
10-02-2012, 05:55 PM
I am having issues with the sss trigger.I have searched and found a video for the Rifle basiz trigger but not the SSS.trigger.

Took me about 2 hours to get my SSS trigger exactly how I wanted it. The instructions that came with it really helped because it tells you exactly what each adjustment does, etc. I think you should be able to download them off their website if you don't already have them.

stangfish
10-02-2012, 06:25 PM
http://www.switchbarrel.com/Savage%20110%20Trigger%20Adjustment_files/SSSInstall.htm