PDA

View Full Version : Santa (actually Northlander) got here early

Solothurn
12-23-2009, 06:53 PM
Fedex delivered my McGowan .223 20" varmint barrel today. Ordered it through Northlander 9 weeks ago. If it shoots like it looks it'll be a laser beam.

I bought a Stevens 200 .223 a few months ago for the action. Waiting on a Stockade Woodchuck and then I don't think I will be able to use my equipment as an excuse.

xsmokex
12-23-2009, 08:08 PM
Congratz! now you know we need to see pictures of it all together right? :o

Bad Water Bill
12-23-2009, 10:41 PM
If anybody can pull a rabbit out of a hat for you it is JIM.

Waskawood
12-24-2009, 11:23 AM
I live in Minnesota so I drove over to NSS and personally picked up a new LRPV stocked action from Jim. (Only way I knew for sure there would be a present in my stocking) He is very knowledgeable and nothing but a class act. I would never hesitate to purchase from him again.

BrentWin
12-24-2009, 01:38 PM
Minnesota isn't the North Pole, but it looks pretty close to me!

Hoot
12-24-2009, 06:36 PM
I live in Minnesota so I drove over to NSS and personally picked up a new LRPV stocked action from Jim. (Only way I knew for sure there would be a present in my stocking) He is very knowledgeable and nothing but a class act. I would never hesitate to purchase from him again.

One time, he met me in the parking lot of a post office on my lunch break to pass along a thumbhole stock to me, saving me the cost of shipping. Wound up shooting the breeze in his car for a while. Nice fellow, I agree.

Hoot

Waskawood
12-24-2009, 11:36 PM
Minnesota isn't the North Pole, but it looks pretty close to me!

We don't hunt from tree stands cuz there are no trees. ;)