PDA

View Full Version : Savage 110F triggers need help!

karlrudin
09-19-2012, 06:06 PM
Since we all know that Savages need trigger help, I would like to know if anyone has tried an E-Z Pull Trigger Assist. Price is good($43.15 shipped), theory looks good, but i was wanting some input. For double that money I can get an aftermarket trigger. Wanted to know before I waste money on a gimmick. http://www.ezpulltriggerassist.com/images/layout1_r3_c2.gif For those who dont know, this is the link to the website. Thanks

thomae
09-19-2012, 07:17 PM
I have one on a Rossi Heavy Barrel .223 single shot. Love it! Nothing bad to say about it other than it would be difficult to use with heavy gloves, but I don't shoot with heavy gloves on.

Would I put it on a rifle I was planning to carry around the woods? Probably not.

82boy
09-19-2012, 10:43 PM
I tried to get one to do a article on, and found that it was a PITA to get ahold of them, or get one. So I never got one.

LHitchcox
09-20-2012, 09:26 AM
Have you tried to tune your factory trigger? The .040 wire helps as well as adjusting the overtravel and maybe a bit of polishing the surface of the sear notch. I have only seen one factory trigger that wasn't useable after the trigger wire swap and adjusting the travel. That rifle got a tuned 3 screw trigger.

mattm0812
09-20-2012, 01:46 PM
All I did was back out the scew a bit and put some grease on it and it's great now.