PDA

View Full Version : New to the forums

Gooman
09-15-2012, 04:50 AM
Hey all. My name is Bobby, i live about 40 miles west of St Louis. Im the proud owner of 6 firearms, 2 being Savages. i have a model 64 22lr and an Axis/Edge in .308.

I've got around 500 rounds through the .308 and a few thousand through the 22. I don't think i could love a human child more than i love my 308. Used for punching paper now, and trying my hand at reloading. The only things I've done to it was lighten the trigger, put a Centerpoint 4-16 scope on and a bipod. I've spent a good part of my 27 years around guns but didn't start collecting them until 2 years ago.

The other weapons i own are a hi point c9, Maverick 88 12 gauge, Remington 870 12 gauge and a beautiful old Westernfield 410 that belonged to my late grandfather.

I browsed through the forums and I didn't see a member introduction spot, so hopefully this isn't in the wrong space. I'll try and get a picture of my Savage rifles up soon.

fgw_in_fla
09-15-2012, 05:27 AM
Welcome aboard. I just got a new .308 but it was never fired. I brought it thru the door, set it on the bench & transformed it into a 7mm-08. I'll play with the .308 at some other time.

Always happy to meet another Savage owner / fellow reloader here at Savage Addiction & OCD Central...

Frank in Fla

Jayne Cobb
09-19-2012, 10:39 PM
Welcome to the Forum Gooman! I too have the Axis in .308 and it's a **** fine rifle. I plan to use mine for coyote elimination but I've only punched paper with it so far.