PDA

View Full Version : Difference between Winchester and Rem brass ???

Pages : 1 [2]

acemisser
09-16-2012, 09:18 AM
appreciate the info about the bipod..I have tried the bipod
and have really found not much difference in shooting..
I do now that consistencey is the key....I have seen some
shooters sit behind their rifles while shooting...I tried this
myself but my scope does not come back far enough,,,

lal357
09-16-2012, 10:05 AM
hey ace one of my scopes was the same way i shoot 300 yrd f t/r with it and i have a crazy eye relief (or thats what everyone who use man rifles tells me) in the off season is when i make changes to my rifles and on that one i swapped in an egw base with a set of new rings to match problem solved for me atleast. just something to think about my 308 mod. 12 is set up so perfect for me that all i do is set it down put my cheek on the kydex riser and bingo perfect picture thru the scope it sure makes it easier to to shoot when i dont have to fiddle around to get a good sight picture.

acemisser
09-16-2012, 11:23 AM
hey ace one of my scopes was the same way i shoot 300 yrd f t/r with it and i have a crazy eye relief (or thats what everyone who use man rifles tells me) in the off season is when i make changes to my rifles and on that one i swapped in an egw base with a set of new rings to match problem solved for me atleast. Just something to think about my 308 mod. 12 is set up so perfect for me that all i do is set it down put my cheek on the kydex riser and bingo perfect picture thru the scope it sure makes it easier to to shoot when i dont have to fiddle around to get a good sight picture.

amen brother=i hear ya load and clear.....