PDA

View Full Version : What model 12 do I have?

SShooterZ
12-20-2009, 10:04 PM
Picked up this Model 12 on Gunbroker (http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=148306372) and I thought for sure it would have been an "FV" model but it is a single shot. Has Accutrigger and oversized bolt handle but no hidden magazine. Definitely a single shot. Only thing I could find in the catalog is the LRPV and Varminter which this is obviously not.

Any ideas? Thanks team! :)

pdog06
12-20-2009, 10:36 PM
It is a 12fv-s. The "s" means single feed. It also states in the description that it was a single shot.

Nice grab considering the scopes are $150 new. If you didnt want a single shot I am sure you can get someone to swap with you for a repeater action if you put it in our classified section.You have to be a paid member to access it though($12/yr).

SShooterZ
12-20-2009, 10:40 PM
Thanks pdog06!

I knew it said single shot but I was thinking they were just overlooking an internal mag. Looked all over beforehand and couldn't find anything that would indicate they made a single shot, synthetic stock, varmint barrel model 12 with an oversized bolt so I thought for sure it had to be a 12 FV.

As for selling it, not really on the agenda right now. I do want to get a Boyd's stock for it and pretty it up some and then shoot the heck out of it. 99% of my shooting is done at a bench anyway so a single shot fits me just fine.

Thanks again for the info and advice. Much appreciated! :)