PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With SSS Competition Trigger Installation??

Vartarg
07-25-2012, 08:40 PM
I've removed the Accutrigger with no problems....even managed not to lose the e-clip......

It's a F Class model 12....

The directions may be clear to the people that wrote it, but not for me....granted, I'm not the most mechanical person around.....

For one thing, the parts diagram on the instructions doesn't contain all the parts mentioned on the sheet.

Could someone point me to better drawings and or suggestions on how to complete this install?

Thanks,

George

Dennis
07-25-2012, 08:53 PM
Go to the tech section of http://www.sharpshootersupply.com/ . . . You do have to notch the new SS trigger on one side. I have installed one with little problems. I do have the installation sheet, but will have to find it. Shoot me an email and I will send it as soon as I put my hands on it!

Dennis

PS: I found the instructions, but NO pictures are included.

We will try to help you as best we can! It's really not that hard.

rjtfroggy
07-26-2012, 06:42 AM
According to SSS no trimming necesary on the newer triggers but without three hands you will need a drift pin. Line everything up, put in the drift pin from back side then use the original pin and push through while pushing out the drift. Put the clip or nut whichever you have on it and then adjust following thier directions.
As for the supposed missing parts I used the original that came off when I took it apart.If I remember correctly that is the thing not mentioned in the instructions.
Hope this helps a little.

Vartarg
07-26-2012, 08:09 AM
Thanks for the feedback....will report results.

George