PDA

View Full Version : DNZ one piece base & rings

oneshot57
07-13-2012, 08:52 PM
I just put a DNZ one piece base & rings on my new 10 FLCP-K. They are simple to mount and because it is a one piece setup machined from aluminum they are light but strong. They also fit right or left handed rifles.There was no problems with the base mounting screws being long. They were $60.00 for the 30mm set, I thought that was a good deal!

Has anyone used these, what do you think?

Admin
07-13-2012, 09:21 PM
Yep, even have a review from a few years ago. Great product from great folks!

http://www.savageshooters.com/content.php?69-DNZ-Products-GameReaper-Scope-Mounts

nsaqam
07-14-2012, 05:10 AM
DNZ now makes a two piece ringmount similar to the superb Talley LW's.

I have to give these a try very soon as I prefer two piece mounts over one piece mounts.

By all accounts the machining is fantastic on DNZ products.

oneshot57
07-14-2012, 12:45 PM
That is a great review, thank you!

JCalhoun
07-14-2012, 10:09 PM
Thanks for liking it.

Werewolf
07-15-2012, 10:29 AM
I have to chime in on this one. I have DNZ mounts on 3 savages, a remington 597, and a marlin 336. In each case the fit and finish have been excellent. These are rock solid USA made mounts that are of excellent quality and they fit my scopes perfectly, I havent had any ring marks from one yet. The other day I was switching a scope and I lost one of the ring screws. I went to their website and discovered you can buy replacement screw sets in torx to replace the allen screws they come with, so I did. They also make a line of good looking tactical mounts and a variety of other products, I highly recommend that folks check them out, and no, I am not involved with them, I am just a very happy customer.

nimrod1
07-16-2012, 06:28 PM
How come I could not see the review. It told me that I don't have permission to access the page. Do I have to be a paid member? Nevermind I just read that I have to be a paid member.

devildogandboy
07-16-2012, 07:37 PM
How come I could not see the review. It told me that I don't have permission to access the page. Do I have to be a paid member? Nevermind I just read that I have to be a paid member.

yeah, join up and become a paid member, it's cheap for all the information you will ever need on Savage products!

oneshot57
07-21-2012, 09:26 AM
Yep, it's well worth the 12 bucks!