PDA

View Full Version : SSS Trigger vs Trigger Guard

Corprin
12-11-2009, 01:23 PM
I was bored last night, so I decided to install my newly acquired SSS comp trigger on my Sav 111fc and found that the factory trigger guard is preventing the sear from engagement with the action bolted into the stock. I know I can take about 5min with a file and fix the issue, but I am not a big fan of this type of modification... if I don't have to.

I will be upgrading to either a B&C Duramax or Stockade Woodchuck (funds permitting) and was wondering if the inletting on these stocks would correct the problem I am finding with the factory tupperware?

ATLRoach
12-11-2009, 06:12 PM
I trimmed mine with a dremel and had to open up my A3 behind the trigger relief to fit as well.

Dirk
12-11-2009, 07:08 PM
I was bored last night, so I decided to install my newly acquired SSS comp trigger...

I just find it hard to believe that you have to be bored to work on your rifle! Don't you love it anymore? ???

p5200
12-12-2009, 01:42 PM
I was bored last night, so I decided to install my newly acquired SSS comp trigger...

I just find it hard to believe that you have to be bored to work on your rifle! Don't you love it anymore? ???
my wife has been asking me that same question! ;D