PDA

View Full Version : Stocy's Heritage Classic vs Richard's Microfit vs Other?

Pages : 1 [2]

LRJammer
07-24-2012, 08:31 PM
It's pretty apparent you have something against Boyds and/or you work for or are buddy-buddy with the folks at RMF. Whatever the case, rest assured Boyds being an advertiser here has nothing to do with people's opinions of RMF. Being a lefty I'll be the first to curse Boyds for their limited selection, but when it comes to choosing between quality and quantity I'll choose quality every single time - and that would be Boyds. RMF has made their own reputation with their poor customer service and complete lack of quality control. Bashing Boyds simply because they advertise here will never change that fact.

Post up another snotty reply to someone like this and see where it gets you....I dare ya.

Sorry Mr Admin, I do not work for, or know anyone who works for RMF, I am just a satisfied customer.

While my descriptive comment may have been a little over the top but the only problem I stated that I have with them is their incredible lack of selection. I find it very curious that I am threatened after making nothing more than a statement of opinion. My order from RMF was a fairly complex special request that they executed to perfection. By the way, that special order was something that Boyds and their ostensibly stellar customer service wont even do!

Very curious indeed.

WuzYoungOnceToo
07-26-2012, 09:23 AM
but the only problem I stated that I have with them is their incredible lack of selection. do!

Right, because...

If you are happy with your Boyds POS, good for you. Some of us want something better.

...is clearly a comment about lack of selection.

Are you practicing for a potential career as a political spin doctor or something?