PDA

View Full Version : Honey can I have more gas money,PLEASE?

358Hammer
12-06-2009, 11:12 PM
Football,Savage and Apple pie on the counter. Life can't be any better than this.

Just got a bunch of stocks from the profiler last week so I could finally finish some guns.

http://i311.photobucket.com/albums/kk460/emeraldislandlover/Prettypicture.jpg

Neal

handirifle
12-06-2009, 11:41 PM
I take it you like handguns ::), nice collection.

pdog06
12-06-2009, 11:54 PM
nice collection Neal...very nice. Everytime I see a pic of a Striker I want one even more...This pic dont help matters any ::).

358Hammer
12-07-2009, 11:04 AM
pdog

I know where two new in the box Strikers are sitting. Gun shop owner here in Alaska hasn't been able to sell them for some odd reason so took them out of the counter window 3 years ago. They have been sitting in the back room for those last three years.

No computers or credit cards accepted so they are safe for a while. At least until I roll through town next spring on my way bear hunting.

Man that was good apple pie!

Neal

CJ in WY
12-07-2009, 05:08 PM
Nice collection ya got started there Neil!! I'm betting red is an appropriate color for that little unit in the top left corner 8).
Just putting together my first long rang pistol....Finding out they may be smaller but not nessisarly cheaper :o

totch94
12-07-2009, 10:06 PM
Just a little something I've leaned that is helpful, design them all to look alike so the wife can't tell them apart. "No Honey, thats the same old pistol I've always had" Now, hurry and hide all of those before yours gets home! ;D

358Hammer
12-08-2009, 12:07 PM
Totch
I married a woman that knows that I had a first love long before I met her. She actually asked me to teach her to shoot,then hunt. Half of those tools in the picture are hers. I lost the 338WSM when she felt how light it was. Oh and she hit a clay bird at 300 yards on the first shot.

CJ
Building off the Savage action is a whole lot cheaper than an action like a Sako or Remington. Getting a quality pre-everything for Savage barrel that just requires threading into an action and locking the nut sure beats months of waiting and paying a smith. For one custom 338 Edge on an XP 100 action build I can buy four strikers!

Neal