PDA

View Full Version : Colorado WOW

pighunter284
06-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Just got back from a 10 day scouting/vacation/building a family members house trip to Denver. I wish i discovered Colorado sooner. The weather was perfect no mosquitos(thats enough of a reason to leave the east coast). The breweries, red rocks caynon, WOW. There might be a relocation plan brewing. Went to Salida very mellow place, had a fantastic time there. And the aspen woods were amazing. Lucky who ever lives there, cant wait to go back. Now just need that elk tag to come in

tammons
06-07-2012, 08:57 PM
I spent a lot of time out there in the 70's and still want to go back for a permanent vacation.
Check out the four corners area sometime.

Trent
06-07-2012, 10:16 PM
I just moved from Colorado to Georgia about 6 months ago. Can't wait to get back.

Colorado has mosquitoes though. Some areas can be just as nasty as the southeast.

JackinSD
06-07-2012, 10:48 PM
All you East Coast and West Coast people stay put. We like it with less people out here! ;D

Of course, we can always use a few more shooters.

shovelheadave
06-08-2012, 03:57 PM
My bad, I was getting my "East Coastness" all over Wyoming and Colorado last week. ;D

handirifle
07-31-2012, 02:07 AM
After driving from my home on the central coast of CA, to Huntsville, Al, (I-40 all the way) this west coaster is staying put. It was 74 deg here at noon, I had enough heat and humidity to last me a lifetime. I hunt 2 miles from home. As far as I am concerned I live in Shangra La.

Saw some BEAUTIFUL country along the way, but I am over that kind of heat.

Dennis
07-31-2012, 02:48 AM
Colorado is my favorite state! I have traveled that state more than any other as it's as beautiful as you state! I wish I was there now, and of course I would have my PD rifles!