PDA

View Full Version : Any cut rifle prefits in stock?

Johndenverut
06-07-2012, 06:03 PM
Just like it says. Emailng vendors has become all but useless. Does anyone know of a place that stocks or has a reasonable turn around time (3-4 months) on a 6mm BRX or Dasher barrel with 1-8 twist? I have found button rifled, but think I am leaning towards the cut rifled.

Thanks

jeffreyC
06-07-2012, 06:24 PM
Sin Arms carries Brux barrels which are cut rifled.

Opus Dei
06-07-2012, 07:38 PM
I tried e-mailing Sin Arms twice with no luck. Brux gave me Devin's number today, and he called me back within a few minutes. I forgot to ask the turn-around time. :-[

I forgot to add he doesn't stock ANY blanks.

jeffreyC
06-07-2012, 09:31 PM
His phone number is in the vendor classifieds under Sin Arms

http://savageshooters.com/SavageForum/index.php/topic,17304.0.html

Opus Dei
06-08-2012, 08:00 PM
Put a bow on it and stick it under the tree, Santa. Turn-around is estimated at six months, now.

Dano5001
06-09-2012, 08:40 AM
I hate the turn around times I hear about, I hate waiting ;D I just need to pick a caliber and get in line.

Sometimes who you know helps, a buddy of mine is on a well known builders shooting team, he goes to the front of the line, he just got a full custom rifle built in two weeks, his barrels are sometimes done while he waits at the shop or within a day or two.

A couple months ago the builder was out of 6mm blanks, my buddy called a well know cut rifled maker, name dropped who he was with and had two blanks within a couple days, I am just jealouse, lol

He wont use his pull to help me out, lol :'(

jhelmuth
06-09-2012, 08:43 AM
Sometimes who you know helps, a buddy of mine is on a well known builders shooting team, he goes to the front of the line, he just got a full custom rifle built in two weeks, his barrels are sometimes done while he waits at the shop or within a day or two.

He wont use his pull to help me out, lol :'(

Hmmm - not much of a buddy then :'(