PDA

View Full Version : where to buy a SINGLE-SHOT LOADING RAMP

ah929rr
05-26-2012, 07:24 PM
Does anybody know where you can get a SINGLE-SHOT LOADING RAMP for a stevens 200. I have put a new barrel and a bell & carlson stock on my Stevens 200 in 243 but I also want to add this SINGLE-SHOT LOADING RAMP because I am going to just use the gun at the local range. I have had one on order for almost 3 months now ??? and for some reason I keep getting the run around everytime I email and ask when it is going to ship. I have looked around for other MFG's but I keep coming up with just one place to buy it from. so if you know of any place please let me know.

Thanks

devildogandboy
05-26-2012, 08:37 PM
i'm not sure if this is what your looking for! i have one in my 200 LA and my 200 SA. only took a few days to get.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/301807/score-high-bench-rest-single-shot-follower-savage-long-or-short-action-22-250-remington-243-winchester-308-winchester-aluminum

maddogg316
05-26-2012, 09:09 PM
Let me guess!!!
fred and lisa @ sss

pdog06
05-26-2012, 10:10 PM
Let me guess!!!
fred and lisa @ sss

They are the only ones who make one for a centerfeed action.

maddogg316
05-26-2012, 11:58 PM
There customer service sucks!!!!

cgeorgemo
05-27-2012, 02:20 AM
There customer service sucks!!!!

Not typical of my experience with them. Got Lisa on the phone ang placed my order in under 5 minutes when I needed an extended firing pin nut to put a short action bolt head on a long action bolt.

ah929rr
05-27-2012, 06:56 AM
Thanks for all the replies! I am new to this forum so I don't want to sling any mud on any venders but you really learn to appreciate how good of service you get from some companies and who you will do business with again! I bought this stevens 200 and before the gun showed up I started ordering all of my parts for it. I contacted Jim Briggs at NSS and ordered the 28" criterion bull barrel for it and he was great to deal with Thanks jim. I also ordeded a bolt knob, Rifle basix sav 1 trigger and my stock from a few other venders and there were good to deal with as well. does this ramp work with the newer stevens 200.

i'm not sure if this is what your looking for! i have one in my 200 LA and my 200 SA. only took a few days to get.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/301807/score-high-bench-rest-single-shot-follower-savage-long-or-short-action-22-250-remington-243-winchester-308-winchester-aluminum

devildogandboy
05-27-2012, 09:21 AM
does this ramp work with the newer stevens 200. ???

not if it is centerfeed. only staggered feed. ;)

geargrinder
05-27-2012, 03:16 PM
Thanks for all the replies! I am new to this forum so I don't want to sling any mud on any venders but you really learn to appreciate how good of service you get from some companies and who you will do business with again! I bought this stevens 200 and before the gun showed up I started ordering all of my parts for it. I contacted Jim Briggs at NSS and ordered the 28" criterion bull barrel for it and he was great to deal with Thanks jim. I also ordeded a bolt knob, Rifle basix sav 1 trigger and my stock from a few other venders and there were good to deal with as well. does this ramp work with the newer stevens 200.

SSS is not a vendor here. They are so buried in work, they don't need to be.

Nor Cal Mikie
05-27-2012, 03:51 PM
You need one for a "center feed" of "staggered feed"?? I've got a couple "New" for the short center feed action if you need one but, you may not want them. They're from SSS! ;)

geargrinder
05-27-2012, 06:34 PM
You need one for a "center feed" of "staggered feed"?? I've got a couple "New" for the short center feed action if you need one but, you may not want them. They're from SSS! ;)

I think the OP wants one from SSS, he just can't get them to send him one. ;D

Nor Cal Mikie
05-27-2012, 08:08 PM
They sent me a few. 8)

ah929rr
05-27-2012, 08:26 PM
I have another email sent to the vendor so if there not going to send out one to me soon then I will take you up on one Nor Cal Mikie. I do need the center feed ramp. Thanks for all the help and I will let you know Nor Cal Mikie when I get the email from them.

cgeorgemo
05-29-2012, 04:12 PM
I have another email sent to the vendor so if there not going to send out one to me soon then I will take you up on one Nor Cal Mikie. I do need the center feed ramp. Thanks for all the help and I will let you know Nor Cal Mikie when I get the email from them.

Trust me on this. If you are dealing with SSS give them a call.