PDA

View Full Version : 62/64-Series: 64 TRR SR

sgreen3
05-10-2012, 12:57 PM
This may have been covered but, i have a 64 TRR SR. Love this little gun shoots very well but keep having the issue of 1 failure to feed every mag. The first shot will shoot fine, then when it cycles the next its a failure to feed. Ill clear it out and it runs the rest of the mag perfectly. Its weird because its always the second round. any ideas? Thanks

JCalhoun
05-14-2012, 06:49 PM
Have you tried tweeking the magazines?

sgreen3
05-16-2012, 08:47 PM
Yea i polished the feed ramp in the mag as well as the one in the mag well. It helped a little i guess but it still does it. Its just crazy because it only does it on the second round, makes no sence, lol

hafejd30
05-17-2012, 02:19 PM
Chances are the spring tension in your magazine is causing that round to push hard againt the bolt. Then when the 1st empty casing is cycled out the bolt is hooking on the round below and causing the front of the cartridge to misalign. Your next round would cycle fine because the spring tension is less and less as you empty the mag.

Generally this is fixed by squeezing the lips on the top of your magazing together slightly. Or you can try a new magazine.