PDA

View Full Version : RL 19 & 180gr Nosler BT in a 30.06

fgw_in_fla
04-12-2012, 07:57 PM
Who's using RL 19 in their '06? And.... If you're using Nosler 180's, what's your charge?

I just picked up a can of RL 19 since I'm not having a lotta luck with 4350 IMR. A few of the guys here recomended RL19 so I thought I'd have a go at it.

I'm going to the range tomorrow so I thought I'd load up a wee bit this evening. My primary concern is accuracy. Velocity doesn't matter as long as the bullet makes it outta the barrel & downrange at least 200yds ::)

I did notice the RL 19 looks bulkier than the 4350. I hope I can get more than 52gr in a case without standing on it :o

Whatcha got? ??? ??? ??? ???

By the way.... Anybody in the Brevard County area in Florida? I just found a place in Melbourne that has EVERYTHING to do with reloading. Powders, bullets, brass, lead bullets, premium bullets, pistol & rifle components, Everything! Last week a guy I know from my local range turned me on to it. He called it "Brevard's best kept secret" & I believe him since I never heard about it. Prices are real good, too. It's less expensive to buy from this guy than it is to pay haz mat & shipping and no wait. Cash & carry.
Thanks

Frank in Fla