PDA

View Full Version : Rings for 10fcp-K

ericd49874
04-06-2012, 02:54 AM
Hey everyone,

I'm sure you've all been over this before but I'm new and can't find quite what I'm looking for.

I'm currently trying to equip my new 10fcp-k in .308win. I have a Sightron siii lrmoa 8-32 x56mm on order and a TPS steel picatinny base.....now I need rings (30mm steel). I've seen a few options including TPS, Leupold mkIV, Badger, and NF but dont know enough about them to make up my mind.

Gun will be used for mid-long range target applications mostly so quality is important. Any advice about what has worked for you guys or what to avoid would be appreciated. Especially if anyone has any info on the TPS rings since I havn't been able to find much about them.

Thanks, Eric

Txhillbilly
04-08-2012, 10:42 PM
I use Burris Signature Zee Rings on all of my rifles,they're very good rings. I have them on 22's - 300WM Long Range rifles.

xpdchief
04-15-2012, 05:28 PM
Same rifles, smaller objective on my scope, I used Talley Lightweights and I am very happy with them.

skypilot
04-23-2012, 11:28 PM
I have the FCPK with Burris med. Zees with a 50mm bell. Just remember that the barrel has almost no taper. So you may want to keep that in mind especially if the Picatinney is a MOA base and you are figuring ring height with a sunshade.

Regards

txsharpshooter
10-18-2012, 11:12 PM
I'm running a TPS 20 MOA S/A base steel base with TPS TSR Picatinny-Style rings on my fcp-k and im very happy with it !