PDA

View Full Version : Barrel Swap Help

smax
03-09-2012, 03:14 PM
I have been waiting for barrel nut wrenches to be in stock for about a month now and I'm getting a lil impatient lol. Anyone in the Tulsa, OK area have the tools and willing to help me do a barrel swap this weekend on my 110 270 win?

northlander
03-09-2012, 04:05 PM
Smax,
I have them sitting on the shelf. How many would you like?

Jim Briggs
NSS

smax
03-09-2012, 04:15 PM
Sent ya a pm, and an email a week or two ago

JackinSD
03-09-2012, 05:42 PM

Maybe he didn't get it, or the pm gremling ate it.

Seems like he wants to help.

smax
03-09-2012, 05:52 PM

Maybe he didn't get it, or the pm gremling ate it.

Seems like he wants to help.

That's why I sent him a pm, but thanks for your ever so helpful input ::).

Blue Avenger
03-09-2012, 08:11 PM
You seem to be a bit hard to please when you get answers that are not what you like.

ellobo
03-09-2012, 08:17 PM
You seem to be a bit hard to please when you get answers that are not what you like.

Me too, but I am old and set in my ways.

El Lobo

stangfish
03-09-2012, 08:47 PM
That's why I sent him a pm, but thanks for your ever so helpful input ::).

....and even though there was some sarcasm towards one of our VIP's it was still humorous if you think about it.

So Smax is frustrated, we live in a RIGHT NOW world. You see it anywhere you go on the net, at the mall. On one of the forums I frequent if you dont imediately respond to a request in a classified ad you have posted, you get 50 "your a POS" comments by people that aren't even interested in buying something. Never happened to me but it happens. What's even funnier is that all these impatient bastages own weapons.

Anyway, smax there are times where i live on the forums like spells of bad weather and such.....I am greatful when someone responds quickly. I try to remember that the world is not waiting on me or that my opinions are just that (huh Gotcha).
Jim is a buisness man. He may not always have the time to see or resond to PM's. He might have overlooked it. Im sure it wasn't intentional as this is his buisness. It's all good. We are Brothers of the barrel nut.

northlander
03-09-2012, 10:41 PM
Smax,
Before the dueling pistols get dragged out here - connecting with me is best by phone. You can normally reach me on my direct line at 763/682-4296.

The problem I have with PM and E-mail messages is that it takes three or four back and forth replies to get to the point where one two minute phone call gets you. Add to that the fact that I am a two finger typer and working through "issues" seems to take forever.

You have my direct number, if I can help let me know, I will get your wrench order filled and shipped in a few days.

Jim Briggs
NSS

smax
03-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Smax,
Before the dueling pistols get dragged out here - connecting with me is best by phone. You can normally reach me on my direct line at 763/682-4296.

The problem I have with PM and E-mail messages is that it takes three or four back and forth replies to get to the point where one two minute phone call gets you. Add to that the fact that I am a two finger typer and working through "issues" seems to take forever.

You have my direct number, if I can help let me know, I will get your wrench order filled and shipped in a few days.

Jim Briggs
NSS

It's not a big deal. I just don't have access to a phone during normal business hours so it's difficult to place orders via phone. I really wanted to do this myself, but I am just going to drop at teh gunsmith tomorrow.

smax
03-09-2012, 11:10 PM

Not hard to please. I just don't see the need for the elitist attitudes that JackinSD and yourself seem to have. With a "Global Mod" such as yourself there is no way I will pay to use any further functions on this site.

stangfish
03-10-2012, 12:27 AM
Not hard to please. I just don't see the need for the elitist attitudes that JackinSD and yourself seem to have. With a "Global Mod" such as yourself there is no way I will pay to use any further functions on this site.

Wow, There must be history here. ???

ellobo
03-10-2012, 02:00 AM
He states he is not hard to please then proves he is. Jim Briggs, take no mind, you are one of the most respected people on this forum.

El Lobo

geargrinder
03-10-2012, 04:47 AM

Looking at you posts, all you have done is complain about lack of service from our site vendors, and whine about crud in a factory second barrel.

I appears that you have not come here to get problems answered or to contribute.

Our mods here do a great job and contribute greatly.

stangfish
03-10-2012, 09:37 PM
Looking at you posts, all you have done is complain about lack of service from our site vendors, and whine about crud in a factory second barrel.
I appears that you have not come here to get problems answered or to contribute.
Our mods here do a great job and contribute greatly.

'Just the facts, ma'am' ---Sgt. Joe Friday

quickkillaught6
03-10-2012, 10:09 PM
ellobo +1 !!!!!!!!! Jims bada##