PDA

View Full Version : Help removing CF mag from Stevens stock please

redie fredie
02-06-2012, 10:30 PM
I have a Boyds stock coming soon. I could use some help removing the center feed mag from Stevens stock. Could I get some help please?
Does it pry out? or?

stangfish
02-06-2012, 11:00 PM
I slide a screwdriver under the rear clip and twist while pulling up one the front end of the magazine. Once it comes out you will laugh at how easy it is. They just popped it in the pocket. Once it moves a 1/2 inch it's outta there!

redie fredie
02-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Thanks
Got it out, just as you said...."Pop goes the Weasel"

ellobo
02-09-2012, 11:41 PM
OK, just to show what a smart A$$ I am, here is the lowdown on that weasel. The old English hat makers (the mad haters, mad from the murcury they used) used a mold over which they formed the felt for the hats. It was called a (you guessed it) a weasel. On Friday nights after work they would pawn the weasel for booze money. That was called "Popping the Weasel". Arnt you glad you asked? ;D

El Lobo

stangfish
02-10-2012, 12:50 AM
OK, just to show what a smart A$$ I am, here is the lowdown on that weasel. The old English hat makers (the mad haters, mad from the murcury they used) used a mold over which they formed the felt for the hats. It was called a (you guessed it) a weasel. On Friday nights after work they would pawn the weasel for booze money. That was called "Popping the Weasel". Arnt you glad you asked? ;D

El Lobo

I knew you were good for something......... ;D

ellobo
02-10-2012, 02:45 AM
Thank you sir. I was always great at trivial persuit. Some claim to fame eh?

El Lobo