PDA

View Full Version : trigger for 111fcxp3

Shooter59937
11-24-2009, 02:24 AM
Hello all,

I have just finished adjusting the factory trigger on my 111 fcxp3 in .300 win. mag. It still doesnt have the crisp feel i was hoping to obtain and there is still a small amount of creep. Anyone know if there are replacement triggers for this model?
I have found triggers for 110s but not sure if they would work on the 111. The trigger I have only has the safety adjustment screw and the trigger pull adjustment. only 2 screws as opposed to the five screw adjustment triggers I am finding. are these interchangable?

Thanks,
Rob

Three44s
11-24-2009, 03:01 AM
I would PM the vendor Northlander here at the Savage forum.

The trigger I believe you are refering to is refered to by him as the "Three screw".

You can find out if it will fit yours ....... I seriously suscpect that it will ...... just check for sure though.

Three 44s

ellobo
11-25-2009, 01:50 AM
There are aftermarket triggers available that are much better than the factory stuff. Timney is the cheapest but the very best is the one from SharpShooterSupply who advertises here. Give them a call. Jim Briggs sells the better factory trigger which can be adjusted to a very good hunting pull. Call him at Northlander, a sponsor here as well.

Ell Lobo