PDA

View Full Version : Model 10 Short Action (old feed)

killbilly
11-17-2009, 02:32 PM
I am seraching rigorously for a Model 10 FP Short Action / Old Feed (blind mag) with a 4.274 hole axis spacing. It could be mid 2008 or earlier date prior to Savage switching over to center feed. The right price complete gun would be okay but I am mainly looking for a complete as possible Action.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks
Al

pdog06
11-17-2009, 10:09 PM
We have a classified section where these come up for sale all the time. You have to be a paid member($12/yr) to access those ads, but it is money well spent if you are looking for Savage goods.

You can also try checking out some gun shows in your area. They are there all the time.

killbilly
11-18-2009, 10:20 AM
I didn't ask about your Classifieds, I ask for any leads to the parts I am looking for. If that's the way it is here, then I don't need to be part of it. I was going to pay the $12.00 but you just convinced me not too.

Thanks
$12.00 richer

GaCop
11-19-2009, 07:25 AM
What!?

pdog06
11-19-2009, 08:38 AM
I didn't ask about your Classifieds, I ask for any leads to the parts I am looking for. If that's the way it is here, then I don't need to be part of it. I was going to pay the $12.00 but you just convinced me not too.

Thanks
$12.00 richer

A little edgy are we ??? Sorry if I offended you in some way. I didnt think I said anything ignorant, just was telling you where on this site you could find them. I also told you a place to start outside of this site and hopefully local in your area. You are acting you wouldnt have bought it on this site, but I'd bet if someone posted they had one available you woulda entertained the offer. Just my guess, but it sounds like you were looking for a way around the $12.

Mike
($12 poorer, but alot better off ;))

Does anyone else here think I was out of line in my first post, cause I just dont get this one ???

MikeCTX
11-19-2009, 09:09 AM
Nope, Mike you were just trying to help - would not worry about it.

Not sure what is going on, but since last week have seen several post (many have vanished somehow) on different sites. Would swear it was a full moon, but I guess it's just the rut ;D

bythebook
11-19-2009, 09:28 AM
Definitely not Mike, He was having a problem of some kind and wasn't thinking straight or maybe he is like this all the time. If that is it the site is better off .

bluealtered
11-19-2009, 09:35 AM
Mike, you were the definition of deplomacy. Some people just aren't happy unless their mad. blue