PDA

View Full Version : 10-FCP-K, EGW 20 MOA HD Base, Burris medium 30mm signature zee rings

sliderspal
12-02-2011, 10:54 PM
Ok I have a 10-FCP-K in .308 and I just purchased a SWFA SS 10x42 scope.
I am looking to buy a EGW 20 MOA HD base and Burris medium 30mm signature zee rings.
My question is with this set up just about how much space will i have between the objective bell and the barrel?
I want the scope as low as possible as the 10-FCP-K doesn't have a raised comb on the stock.
Also the EGW 20 MOA HD base is slightly lower that their standard bases.
Anybody have a similar set up?
Thanks

tiny68
12-02-2011, 11:48 PM
SWFA will answer this question for you if you ask. They know exact what works with the SS. I think the medium rings with be fine with the EGW rail and your SS. I have both of mine mounted on M700s with Leupold medium bases and they are a good fit.

If you are having trouble finding rings, I ordered a set of Signature Zee from Cabelas on Wednesday and they shipped today. I ordered them from 3 different vendors previously only to get the "backordered" email the next after they took my order. Don't show "available" or "in stock" if they are not. This is my new pet peeve. I got the extra high rings for my application.

Luck, Tim

sliderspal
12-03-2011, 01:04 PM
Cabelas only shows the 1" signature zee rings but they don't show the 30mm signature zee rings.

tiny68
12-03-2011, 10:03 PM
Cabelas only shows the 1" signature zee rings but they don't show the 30mm signature zee rings.

Duh... I just saw I ordered Zee rings and not Signature Zee rings... I have to read the fine print better. Tim