PDA

View Full Version : B&C Medalist and LA centerfeed mag fit???

rsbhunter
12-02-2011, 06:33 PM
As a change to the original post, i don't think that B&C does make a LA centerfeed Medalist sporter stock...........Finally got the bbl work done on the Krieger 6.5x284 , on action, skim bedded in B&C medalist that is for the centerfeed long action....and the magazine is loose in the cutout on the stock....maybe normal, but is has play frt to back, so do i have it all the way back in the mag well or to the frt of the mag well......the B&C medalist i had for the SA i built the mag went in like the factory stock.....screw spacing is right, so i know it's the right stock #...any suggestions?...Thanks, rsbhunter

pdog06
12-02-2011, 07:19 PM
sounds like it is cut for a staggerfeed... Did they cut in the notch for the magazines "L" bracket at the rear pillar?

rsbhunter
12-03-2011, 09:48 PM
No....Than is what i was confused about myself.....i was wondering if i had been sent the wrong stock....the screw spacing is the same on la stagger and center mags, so i wouldn't have noticed any problem there.....seeing as i beeded it, looks like i get to buy another stock and either sell this one(already bedded) or find a stagger la to build!!!!

rsbhunter
12-03-2011, 10:08 PM
Maybe my mind is going, DOES B&C make a Medalist Sporter for the LA Stevens200 Centerfeed??? I thought they did, but can't find one listed...rsbhunter