PDA

View Full Version : My new Yote gun

pure havoc
11-16-2011, 11:07 PM
Savage Axis .223 , reworked trigger mod , bipod , replacement scope, left the original in the box it looked kinda cheap and might be a good replacement for the one on my .22 . Anyway , here she is . cant wait to get out there and get her zeroed @ 200
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/standardracer/IMAG0285.jpg

bobfortier
11-17-2011, 07:21 AM
Enjoy the gun, you will find the stock a bit on the soft side, but otherwise it is a fun gun to shoot

pure havoc
11-17-2011, 06:08 PM
Enjoy the gun, you will find the stock a bit on the soft side, but otherwise it is a fun gun to shoot

Bob since your the stock guy what do you recommend ? I could fill it full of fiberglass resin but it would make it extremely heavy , Im not sure foam would stiffen it up near enough , Got any better options Im open to anything
Also the trigger turned out much better but not as light as I would have liked , it cut it in atleast half but I have no way of measuring it for sure , all I know is when I put the crosshairs on it and squeeze the trigger the crosshairs stay right where I had them :D

pure havoc
11-19-2011, 04:26 PM
I put the laser bore sighter in and it was pretty close so about 1/2 turn on each knob and.the dots in the cross hairs . Now to just get out there. It has been windy as all get out the past week 15-30 mph winds so no fine tuning today either
:(