View Full Version : Which "brand" barrel? Of these three

Pages : 1 [2]

dmsc
11-17-2011, 10:11 AM
After two weeks and multiple emails to NSS and SinArms not being returned and barrelman returning all of my messages I picked Shilen simply because I was able to actually place the order.

Did you ever try to call NSS?

No, he has email as a valid form of contact listed in his contact information. I am sure Jim is a great guy and offers excellent service and all that. I never said anything negative. I simply posted my experience. It appears he is keeping busy enough that my single barrel order isn't going to make much difference either way.

ttfreestyle
11-17-2011, 03:47 PM
NSS here, I was dead in the water when my modem died last week. I just got my replacement modem up and running late last night. My e-mails are my second priority as now days with most guys I need to send four or more e-mails to answer the questions that one quick phone call will handle. If customers have a question it is much easier to call me at 763/682-4296. My current In Stock Shilen inventory has been able to offer most customers their caliber choice from my on the shelf stock.

You will have to call me to place your order anyway. I do not want customers sending me their credit card information via the internet. I do not have a secure e-mail sysytem and I do not want anybodies credit card compromised.

Jim Briggs
NSS

Looks like Jim has been experiencing computer problems as he explained in the above post.