PDA

View Full Version : Finally finished my Savage Scout

Dochawg
11-06-2011, 10:25 PM
I finally finished my paint job and mounting my scope. I think it looks pretty good for the my first paint job, what do yall think.

jb

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy87/dochawg/1320631873.jpg

AR-180
11-06-2011, 11:18 PM
I think it looks great. We will need a range report to make sure the paint enhanced the accuracy. ;)

handirifle
11-07-2011, 12:28 AM
I think we need WAY more info to tell you what we think ;), like caliber, action etc. Also need info like what type of peep sight, the front ramp sight, scope rings, rail etc. Cool looking rifle. I see it has a detachable magazine, and pre accu-trigger. Looks like my old long action rifle, with the side button release.

Dochawg
11-07-2011, 10:08 AM
I think we need WAY more info to tell you what we think ;), like caliber, action etc. Also need info like what type of peep sight, the front ramp sight, scope rings, rail etc. Cool looking rifle. I see it has a detachable magazine, and pre accu-trigger. Looks like my old long action rifle, with the side button release.

It is pre accu-trigger model 10 scout .308. Everything on it should be stock, I just painted it and mounted leupold scope with warne maxima rings.