PDA

View Full Version : Choate stock for a FLCP-K ?

josey88
11-04-2011, 08:44 PM
Gens , I need some help on this ... I have an incoming Savage FLCP-K and I want to replace the Accustock for a Choate Tactical stock . Will the Choate 25-06-03 stock be the one to fit the rifle ? That is the only stock that I think it would fit . I have e-mailed the company but , so far no answer . And the only place where I have found this particular stock model is at the Choate site , where it will cost me $ 270.00 . Anybody knows some other place to obtain this thing at a less cost ? It have to be my rotten luck , since all other stocks are available at $221.00 or so but this one is not found anywhere ... Same with the Carlson and Bell ... their Tactical stocks would not fit the detachable magazines on the Savage 10 series , only for blind mag types ... I am either reading and searching this the wrong way or something is not right . Maybe is just me getting stupid on my old age ... I would apreciate some suggestions ... Thanks

psharon97
11-05-2011, 12:17 AM
Gens , I need some help on this ... I have an incoming Savage FLCP-K and I want to replace the Accustock for a Choate Tactical stock . Will the Choate 25-06-03 stock be the one to fit the rifle ? That is the only stock that I think it would fit . I have e-mailed the company but , so far no answer . And the only place where I have found this particular stock model is at the Choate site , where it will cost me $ 270.00 . Anybody knows some other place to obtain this thing at a less cost ? It have to be my rotten luck , since all other stocks are available at $221.00 or so but this one is not found anywhere ... Same with the Carlson and Bell ... their Tactical stocks would not fit the detachable magazines on the Savage 10 series , only for blind mag types ... I am either reading and searching this the wrong way or something is not right . Maybe is just me getting stupid on my old age ... I would apreciate some suggestions ... Thanks

With that particular rifle being a southpaw, finding a decent stock in left hand will be hard. You will probably have to get one custom build which is going to cost a good bit and take a long time to get to your door.