PDA

View Full Version : sharp shooters stocks, do they keep in stock?

ttfreestyle
10-31-2011, 02:22 PM
Does anyone know if sharp shooters supply has their stocks in inventory or do they make as they are ordered? And how to get ahold of them, tried the phone for days at all different times.

savageboy
10-31-2011, 03:58 PM
Mine was ordered, but I had a friend get one w/ in a week that they had in stock. Guess you have to talk w/ them

82boy
10-31-2011, 07:00 PM
For the most part they are made to order. They do usualy order a few popular stocks in popular colors to try and keep on the shelf, but they go SUPER QUICK. Some times people change their mind and cancel or modify their orders, and they have extra stocks on hand but again usualy sell them stocks very quick.
Best is to try and call them around 11 am EST. There is a chance that they may be out of town, so try back the following weeks. If you get a bussy signal that is common, because the phone rings off the hook all day long, with people placing orders, asking questions, or planing their dream build.

ttfreestyle
10-31-2011, 07:13 PM
i do understand being busy, i tried to reach them at many different times and its always a busy signal. today was my 26th try. I have one of their stocks and consider it very good quality(got it used) and want to order another.

earl39
10-31-2011, 07:55 PM
try sending an email. might take a few days but Lisa tries to keep up with the mail. just tell her what you want and a number to reach you and she will call ya.

MrMajestic
10-31-2011, 08:47 PM
try sending an email. might take a few days but Lisa tries to keep up with the mail. just tell her what you want and a number to reach you and she will call ya.

What he said. Lisa is a Peach!

GaCop
11-02-2011, 07:05 AM
Tough to get a hold of them at times because their phone number is also their FAX number.