PDA

View Full Version : Ordered a Manners today!

BoilerUP
10-27-2011, 12:42 PM
Stopped by their facility in Kansas City last month when I was out there on a business trip, and got to see all their offerings in person. After laying my hands on a few options, went back and forth but finally pulled the trigger this morning.

MCS-T4A
Molded-in Desert Sage camo
CDI inlet
Pillars
2 flush cups & loops
1 fore end stud

CAN'T WAIT

romulus
10-27-2011, 02:00 PM
What was the total price and wait time on that sweet stock?

BoilerUP
10-27-2011, 02:33 PM
$700.70 with those specs...add the cost of the CDI DBM and an Alpha Type 2 mag and I'm right at a grand.

When all is said and done, I'll have about $2200 total into my 260 on a 10FP action. But I figured that by golly I deserve one decked-out rig, and I'll shoot this one quite a bit vs. having a bunch of rifles to buy dies/components for that only escape the safe a few times per year.

At least that's the story the wife will hear ;D

Actually didn't get an estimate on wait time yet (email has been sent), but when I stopped in the shop I was told they were running about 16 weeks and coming down. They've been slammed, losing some ground while moving into their new facility and trying to catch up with the extra capacity they now have. I think they told me they complete more than 300 stocks per month. Kinda makes me wonder "What recession?"

Varget 7-08
10-28-2011, 07:36 PM
You'll like the Alpha mags, I just got mine in on Wednesday, high quality stuff.

Great choice on stock! You won't regret it.

Varget 7-08
10-28-2011, 07:38 PM
I waited 16 weeks to the day on my second T4, if it goes past that call them, or better yet, email Tom, my first T4 ran 23 weeks until I emailed, after the email, I waited one week till I had it in my hands.

savageboy
10-28-2011, 07:47 PM
Sweet!

Dinosdeuce
10-30-2011, 07:55 PM
Congrats on the stock.

On the alpha mags, I have been running 2 for about a year now. Going back to my AI's. Last weekend it cost me a stage. Still managed to tie for 4th. The problem I am having is the round goes nose low in the mag. If you look at the spring it is only in the first half of the mag. It is not a flat spring like the AI's. This has happened off and on all year. Until I can find another spring that will work they will stay at home.

Dino