PDA

View Full Version : Need help fixing my rifle

alkarts2006
08-20-2011, 02:12 PM
Hey guys, im new to this forum and my rifle so sorry if this question sounds silly but i somehow managed to flip my internal magazine. It got turned sideways then i freed it on the underside of it flipping it upside down. Now i can not get it right side up. Any suggestions on how i can fix this would be great.

alkarts2006
08-20-2011, 02:58 PM
UPDATE: I managed to unscrew the connection between the scaffolding spring and the piece you set the catridge on so i was able to remove it from the rifle. Now i cannot figure out how to get it back in. the screw is on the underside of the base so i cant put them in seperate and screw it back in. any suggestions?

thirty06
08-20-2011, 03:03 PM
Your going to have to pull the mag box. Put one screwdriver under the L-clip and one in the other end and work the box up and out.

alkarts2006
08-20-2011, 03:19 PM
is there any way you could go into a bit more detail on this. I am not sure what the L clip is but it seems to be all one piece. thanks for the advice so far.

geargrinder
08-20-2011, 03:37 PM
When you take the action out of the stock, does the magazine stay with the action or stock.

If it stays with the action, put the follower and spring back in the magazine and put it all back in the stock.

If the magazine stays in the stock, the L-clip will be where the rear action screw is. Follow thirty06's advice to get the magazine out.

alkarts2006
08-20-2011, 03:50 PM
i got it back in and fixed up. thanks for all your help guys