PDA

View Full Version : Boyd's Classic Replaecement stock for 110

Bodydoc447
08-13-2011, 11:10 AM
Has anyone else had a problem with this stock? I got one and the bolt cut is too far back (3/8") and the rear strengthening pin actually protrudes through the rear action bolt hole making it impossible to put the bolt through it. I called Boyd's to get a RMA to return it but it is Saturday and they're not open. As I read their return policy, I have to pay the shipping back and may even have to pay a 12% restocking fee cause they sent me a stock that should have never left the shop. The reason for the post is not to complain about Boyd's return policy (although I just did) but to ask whether I should request a replacement or a refund.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Bodydoc447

keith934
08-13-2011, 04:12 PM
i am sure if you just get ahold of them then they would send you a replacement and possibly send a return shipping label for the wrong one to be sent back

CaptnDan
08-13-2011, 06:33 PM
Except for some very long waits, I have had nothing but good luck with Boyd's.
I agree with the previous poster; my bet is they will stand behind their product.

Captn'

Bodydoc447
08-14-2011, 05:33 PM
Thanks, guys. I will call them tomorrow in the morning and see what can be arranged. I'll ask for a replacement stock and give them another chance.

I appreciate the replies.

Bodydoc447