PDA

View Full Version : 10 FCP-K bolt release

ackbizzle
07-11-2011, 09:41 PM
so i just had my savage painted and went to remove the bolt and it wouldn't come out. i tried removing all the paint from the bolt release and that didn't do anything. i removed the rifle from the stock and verified the action switch for the bolt release works and it does just fine. i removed the trigger assy and found the hook that connects the bolt removal to the trigger assy was broken. does anyone know of replacement triggers or trigger upgrades i can buy? thanks

r29l20
07-11-2011, 10:20 PM
Sharp shooter supply. :)

ackbizzle
07-12-2011, 12:03 AM
i have been reading a lot and found someone with the same problem

http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=85904

now will buying the SSS trigger come with the replacement parts or is it just the trigger? i really don't wanna go buying z new trigger if its not even gonna fix my broken piece. i also really wanna make sure I'm getting the correct replacement. i know the RIFLE BASIX SAV-1 works for savage rifles with accutrigger and accustock like the FCP-k has but from the install pictures it looks like it wont fix my problem. would really like the get this fixed because i just bought new optic, rings, Kydex Adjustable Cheek Rest, and bunch of match ammo so i would like to get back out shooting

earl39
07-12-2011, 12:29 AM
Call sharpshooter supply and explain to Lisa just what is broken and i bet Fred has the parts to fix you up. He has replaced a lot of triggers so you may or may not have to get a whole trigger.
Just remember it is hard to get thru sometimes so don't give up. Fred does the work and Lisa does the phone and orders plus she had to run the home so be patient.

Gary

ackbizzle
07-13-2011, 12:30 PM
ok well the website said its better to just email them the question and they will write you back as soon as they can. i hope they understand what i was trying to say, and i hope they have what i need.