PDA

View Full Version : Stockade LRB Stock

DGD6MM
06-28-2011, 06:51 PM
I'm considering a Stockade LBR Stock for my 7RSAUM. Anyone shooting one of these that can give any info would be appreciated. Positive and negative if any. My rifle is in a BVSS and shoots well but just looking to upgrade. The barrel is a 30 inch Shilen heavy contour, looking for good balance. Thanks

pdog06
07-03-2011, 10:13 PM
I used to have one and really liked it. Cant think of anything bad to say about it at all.

The forearm is very long, similar to the SSS LRBR and HBR stocks.

Not sure what they weigh, but Im sure you could add weight to the butt of it to balance it out if need be.

ttfreestyle
07-03-2011, 10:21 PM
i have one on order from stockade and Kevin is going to add weight to the stock when he builds it. this may be best option if wanting more weight as it should be more balanced and not just heavy in the butt end. just my .02 cents

blom
07-04-2011, 08:56 AM
I have one and it's my favorite long range stock, as mentioned Kevin adds weight to the frame so it balances nicely.
One thing I would have done different, and this is not a knock on Kevins work, is I would have prefered a more slippery finish to slide on the bags a little better.

DGD6MM
07-17-2011, 11:18 AM
Thanks for the replies.