PDA

View Full Version : Mark I/II/93R: I need some help

Gazza
06-02-2011, 05:15 AM
Hello from Australia,

I was just wondering if someone can help me?

I am currently converting a Savage .22 MKII F into a Boyd's SS Evolution stock and need to purchase the required "Savage inlet trigger guard - Part No. #108017" and the corresponding magazine floor plate .22 LR, to complete the project.

It appears that Savage do not support international on-line sales and after much research cannot find a way to order these two small parts.

Can someone please help with information as to where/how I can purchase and have posted to Australia?

Cheers

Gary

Gazza
06-05-2011, 03:53 AM
All O.K.

Brownells have come to my rescue. I should have the bits in about 4 - 6 weeks :)

All parts for my new Savage project have now been ordered. Just need them to all arrive "down under" and I will be in business. Meanwhile, I have ordered a Rifle Basix trigger for my other Savage BTVS MKII that I use for outdoor target work. I couldn't get the Accutigger below 2lb-6oz trigger pull, even after a spring clip, which is too high for me (Being an ex-small bore competition shooter). Rifle Basix guarantee that I will get down to 1lb 2oz which should be just about right. All in all, I have a bit going on in my world of shooting with Savage. :)

Cheers

Gazza
06-11-2011, 02:22 AM
Rifle Basix trigger arrived and fitted. I can't believe the difference. Light, crisp and easy to fit. No creep at all. Very impressed. Can't wait to see if my groups improve.