Hi - I also saw your thread about A-22s and commented there. I was waiting to see if anyone would admit having a 64 Well, I've got a couple, one is a Green-stock heavy barrel with a flash hider that I've had for about 10 years. It's ok but def Not MOA unless I get real lucky and also get premium ammo. The 'other' 64 is worse , altho I haven't given either one a really 'good' scope to test fairly. With a 3-9x40 I could get the Green one under 1" @ 50 often, with ammo like CCI-SV or Fed Gold Medal. I didn't put 'better ammo' thru either. I have several posts on here about the 64s, as well as my B-22 FV. If you search in those 'sub-forums' you'll see that I've spent a lot of time 'trying to fix' the 64s, working the triggers down under 2# and still they don't do well - for targets. Plinking cans are their metier.
If I were you I'd sell the 10/22 and take the bucks from that and what you planned to spend on 'another semi', then just buy a Dlask system or something comparable. Or at least something like a CZ-semi. Not too many semis to recommend for 'accuracy on a budget'/