Hope its okay to post this. As I have a great dislike for a specific guy on the internet and I would appreciate a vent.

Usually I can stand by and blow trivial shit off. However like all humans somethings things really get my goat. One is people videos showing up in my life every-time I look for "expert" firearm advise, or I need ideas on ways to improve my building, use of firearms, load issues, or shooting all while scanning YouTube videos. (Which by the way YouTube has some really decent stuff much of which I have saved links on my Google account!)

And then theres many others I dislike very much. One on YouTube is called Backfire. Could be I am YouTube ignorant as I know of no way to block such a person or his videos. Maybe one exist??? You know what I mean folks; like a YouTube ignore button similar to blocking mail spam or adding parental control. That way when I search for stuff; like a means to install a Savage Barrel from Criterion or do a search for pro shooters advice form Cortina... Backfire and his Video Headings would never appear in my YouTube sidebar again!

Larry